The role of the General Support Services Department is to manage processes and tools required to deliver a range of support services to the Bank and continuously evaluate and improve the quality of services provided by the department. These include procurement services, fleet management, safe and clean environment, protocol services, facilities management, and events organization.
- Procurement Services. Ensure the acquisition of goods, services, and works through competitive processes and in compliance with best standards and value-for-money.
- Fleet Management. Ensure all CBL assigned, and utility vehicles are registered and insured and that vehicles are serviced regularly and fueled.
- Facilities Management. Train staff and implement maintenance practices to avoid shutdown in the Bank’s operations.
- Safe and Clean Environment. Maintain strong and trained janitorial staff and security contractors to ensure that health and safety of staff and other occupants are not compromised.
- Events Organization. Plan meetings, events and hire catering services for CBL.
- Protocol Services. Provide protocol-related services for CBL’s international guests.